Growing your business is our business.
In an economy where it’s almost impossible for small businesses to get traditional loans, Lendr offers fast, friction-free cash advances to help small and medium business owners focus on what they do best: grow.
We say yes more because we consider more. It’s not just about your credit score. We look at your full story—the health of your business, your real-time performance and potential—so we can customize the right solution right now.
There are no hidden fees. No lengthy paperwork. Just honest, transparent lending that helps you get the working capital you need—when you need it—to seize the opportunities you deserve.
For our economy to thrive, small businesses need to thrive. They should be empowered to get the working capital they need without having to jump through hoops to get it.
We don’t know any other way but to be a partner you can count on for the life of your business. That means offering support, transparency and that extra something to show we care.
We live for our business and love working with clients who do the same. We promise to do everything we can to create a flexible, customized lending plan that works for you. Starting small is good.
We believe technology should simplify our lives, not complicate them. We’re constantly improving our lending platform to serve you better. But never at the expense of personal guidance.
Chief Executive Officer & Chairman
Tim is the co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Lendr as well as Chairman of its Board of Directors. He served as Lendr’s Chief Financial Officer from 2011 to 2013. Tim started his finance career at Arbitrade, a technology advanced options market maker and asset management company. In 2002, Tim founded Oak Street Trading, a proprietary trading firm focused on worldwide commodities markets. Tim holds a B.S. in Finance from Linfield College and served in the United States Navy at Seal Team One. Tim’s decades of experience using quantitative risk models serves as the basis for all of Lendr’s financing platforms.
Director of Operations
Peter oversees the implementation of all new initiatives and facilitates growth in areas ranging from sales team development and marketing as well as overall operational procedure management. Prior to joining Lendr, Peter spent four years as a Vice President for Selling Source, an Inc. 500 honoree in the interactive marketing space.
• Peter spent four years as Chief Marketing Officer of Apex1Group and Small Business Funding, a network of multiple brands serving the commercial and consumer loan markets.
• Peter has consulted for a number of financial firms, launched a full-service lead generation and brokerage firm and has helped facilitate the early-stage growth of a working capital division for eCapital LLC.
Chief Risk Officer
Thomas is responsible for identifying, mitigating and managing risks and opportunities across Lendr’s suite of products.
• Prior to Lendr, Thomas served as a consultant at two firms focused on credit risk analysis of finance platforms on behalf of major commercial banks and lending institutions.
• Thomas began his career in finance performing platform acquisitions at Monster.com and also invested capital on behalf of endowments, pension funds and high net worth individuals at several New York-based private equity and hedge fund firms for eight years.
• Thomas received his B.A. in English Literature from Hobart College.
Steve Townsend, CPA
Vice President of Finance
Steve oversees Lendr’s day-to-day financial reporting, taxation issues, banking relationships, budgeting and forecasting, investor communications, collections and cash management.
• Steve is a licensed Certified Public Accountant and has served as a chief financial officer and financial consultant in numerous industries for over 30 years.
• Prior to joining Lendr, Steve acted as President of Tower Consulting, Co. and Chief Financial Officer of Tower Oil & Technology Co., where he designed leading financial reporting systems, and developed budgets to analyze operating performance of cost and profit centers.
• Steve graduated from Illinois State University with a B.S. in Accounting and Business.
Human Resources Manager
Laura maintains and enhances the organization's human resources department by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. Laura makes sure that Lendr stays on the pulse of progress and company culture.
• Prior to joining Lendr, Laura spent three-plus years in Human Resources and as a Benefits Specialist for EKI Consulting and MW Industries.
• Laura spent over 5 years supporting Lincoln Park Zoo in their Human Resources department facilitating growth, monitoring employee relations, and ensuring compliance.
• Laura received her B.S. in Education and History from Southern Illinois University
153 W. Ohio, 5th Floor
Chicago, IL 60654