Acquire the right financing for your industry's equipment needs
Small business equipment financing provides you with the best of both worlds when you need to purchase the industrial equipment your business needs to manufacture goods or provide services — without requiring that you sacrifice your business’s financial stability to make those necessary investments.
Whether you need business equipment financing to secure lab equipment, production-related presses or robotics, Lendr is ready to provide your small to midsize business, mom-and-pop shop or startup with a financing solution designed for the business you have now — and one that supports your visions for its future success.Apply Now
Approval Criteria Based on Your Potential
Lendr welcomes a variety of applicants for small business equipment financing, including startups and established businesses, provided your business meets the following basic criteria:
- Having been in business for at least 12 months
- At least $10,000 in monthly revenue
- A minimum credit score of 520
Business Equipment Financing Designed for You
Lendr’s small business equipment financing options are flexible, including:
- Business equipment financing for clients whose monthly revenue ranges from less than $30,000, to more than $500,000
- Flexible business equipment financing up to $250,000
- Flexible repayment schedules
Seamless Transfer and Repayment Processes
At Lendr, we understand that having the industrial equipment your customers, industry and business model demands is crucial to your ability to maintain financial stability, and grow. That’s why we leverage technology to expedite processes that are traditionally cumbersome when it comes to securing equipment financing:
- Our application process can be initiated online in about five minutes.
- Electronic funds transfer for approved customers within two to three business days
- Customized repayment plans that either retrieve a fixed percentage of your credit/debit card transactions or collect a fixed ACH dollar amount daily or weekly from your business checking account. Plus, most of our clients don’t need to invest in additional payment equipment. In a short phone call, our skilled tech team can help you reprogram your existing payment terminals.
Partnering With Clients for the Long Term
The Lendr executive team has more than 75 years of collective experience in the financial services industry, but our mission isn’t driven by money. We believe people matter most, and we want to be trusted partners who contribute to your businesses success.
- Our customer service team can be reached five days a week during standard business hours for personal assistance if you need it.
- We offer our clients the option for one-on-one consultation, so you’ll always feel confident that you’re choosing the right financial solution for your goals.
Ready to learn more about how Lendr’s business equipment financing options can help support your needs? Contact us today.