Lendr Business Equipment Financing: Invest In Your Business’s Potential
There may come a time when you need to invest in new business equipment to offer new or improved products or services, to expand your customer base, remain competitive within your industry, or adapt to new trends and customer demands.
Though the money you put into the purchase of business equipment can eventually deliver a return on investment if it helps your business flourish, business equipment isn’t inexpensive, regardless of your industry. Without business equipment financing, it requires that you sacrifice cash flow you may not be able to spare.
At Lendr, our small business equipment financing is designed to help small businesses thrive. We offer flexible terms and customized business equipment funding solutions that support your business’s unique sales cycles and financial needs.Get Started
Business Equipment Financing Working For You
Lendr’s small business equipment funding options are flexible to suit your financing and repayment needs, based on your sales cycles. Options include:
- Flexible business equipment financing up to $300,000
- Flexible repayment schedules based on your sales volume, not a fixed monthly amount
- Loan terms as short as four months
- Rates as low as 1.25%
Business Equipment Funding Designed for Small Business
Business equipment financing can help businesses fund up to 100 percent of the cost of equipment such as:
- Fleets of vehicles
- Production-related tools
- Similar equipment that’s required to produce services or goods
Lendr welcomes a variety of applicants including start-ups, small to midsize businesses, and mom and pop shops; our application process takes just five minutes to begin online.
We welcome all applicants who meet this basic criteria:
- Have been in business for at least 12 months
- Generate at least $10,000 in monthly revenue
- Have a minimum credit score of 520
Seamless Transfer and Repayment Processes
Your business needs equipment to meet the demands of your customers, industry and business model. At Lendr, we understand that small businesses simply can’t afford to lose time securing the business equipment financing they need.
That’s why we leverage technology to expedite processes that are often cumbersome for businesses when they apply for small business equipment financing:
- Electronic funds transfer for approved customers can be initiated and completed within two to three business days from time of funds request
- Customized repayment plans that retrieve a fixed percentage of your credit/debit card transactions, or collect a fixed ACH dollar amount daily or weekly from your business checking account
Partners With Your Business
Lendr may offer business equipment financing solutions, but our mission is simple: People matter most. We partner with you to make your business a success.
- Our customer service team can be reached five days a week during standard business hours for personal assistance.
- Clients have the option for one-on-one consultation; you’ll be confident you’re choosing the right business equipment funding solution for your goals.